When is payment required?
Payment will always be required in full before the event actually takes place.
What Deposit will I have to pay?
Booking contract & invoice issued:
- 14 days prior to 'event'
100% of payment due within 2 - 24 hours
- 15 - 60 days prior to 'event'
100% of payment due within 2 days
- 61 - 180 days prior to 'event'
50% of payment due within 2 days
- 181 + days prior to 'event'
30% of payment due within 2 days
When do I pay the remaining balance?
Any outstanding balances are required to be paid 28 days before the event
Late payment of balance may result in the cancellation of your booking or a late payment fee being charged.
Cancellation of any bookings within 48 hours of confirmation are charged as follows:
- Events taking place beyond 14 days will carry no charge
- Events taking place within 14 days, will result in an administration & document fee of 15% of the total fee amount or £75 whichever is greater. Any remaining funds paid will be refunded to the client.
Cancellation of any bookings after 48 hours of confirmation are charged as follows:
- Events taking place within 60 days, will result in a 100% loss of the Total Fee
- Events taking place within 61 – 180 days, will result in 50% loss of the Total Fee
- Events taking place within 181+ days, will result in 30% loss of the Total Fee
All fees are paid to the ‘the agent’ on behalf of ‘the act'.
If a client needs to rearrange a booking for an event date change this will be done at the discretion of the Agent and Act
What is the booking process?
- Step 1: Find an Act
Contact Agent via booking form or call to discuss your requirements for entertainment
- Step 2: Confirm Availability
Your consultant will confirm availability & cost of booking your entertainment
- Step 3: Sign Contracts & Make Payment
You consultant will send you a booking contract to sign and issue an invoice for payment to be made.
- Step 4: Confirmed Booking
Once you have returned your signed contract and confirmed payment, your consultant will send you a booking confirmation form with all the contact details for the entertainment you have booked.
- Step 5: Feedback
Once your event is over your consultant will ask you to provide feedback for the entertainment that you booked.